Friday, August 05, 2005

It continues to be hot leading up to this weekend, I did get some insulation done on the west wall (pretty much complete with mostly 24" stud spaces. I also did one roll of 16" wide insulation in the new north wall... THEN I went out to find the outside planks for the new wall. They don't make the redwood v-grove stuff anymore, I guess it's too expensive, with redwood and all, I did find some "shiplap" that is pre-primed and in the right width. It's pine, but jeez, it's almost $18 for an 8 foot length, so my new wall requires about $370 worth of this stuff!

Julia is swimming in the city meet this weekend, so we'll be at the Concord pool early, no construction in the morning hours :-) Oh well.

Shihan John Choi is having training in the park on Sunday. I have to time at the swim meet after that. It's going to be in the 100's by the time I have to do that...

No comments: