Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Wireless in the bathroom?

wamu.org : Programs : The Kojo Nnamdi Show : The Computer Guys: "The most recent Internet Report published by The Center for the Digital Future at the University of Southern California's (USC) Annenberg School reveals that more than 50% of home wireless users have used it from the bathroom.

Have you ever used a wireless notebook computer in a bathroom?"

32% Yes. After all, magazine, sports section, laptop computer...what's the difference?
1% Yes, but only in the bathtub, never while...well...you know.
18% I'd never admit it, just like I'll never admit that I've used my cellphone in the bathroom.
49% No -- I've never done it, and I don't even want to talk about it.

1 comment:

Tom said...

hooeee -- that is some admission!

But, what results?