Sunday, November 27, 2005

Recent Tack Room activity...

Well, the tack room (a.k.a., exercise room, private dojo, etc.) is painted and the built-in cabinets are now fully installed (a little trimming on the right side was necessary, but nothing that handy dandy jig saw won't take care of). I think I will treat the ceiling to another bit of plaster and painting, but that will be another time. It's starting to rain out here and I need to get the "stuff" inside before the tarps blow off or leak or "whatever" and I have more problems than I need.

Over turkey day holiday I moved the fridge and freezer (defrosting included) and those two items are in their final position. The room received the remaining cleaning it needed... mucho grosso behind the freezer...    

More stuff to be put away or taken to Goodwill, I hope to have a usable exercise room in a couple of weeks.

Sad News ( The television I thought we might use out here won’t turn on…)

Pictures will be posted. Stay tuned!    

No comments: