Sunday, July 24, 2005


It has been hot here, jeez, some days I can't believe it. This week, I've been trying to do outside things, like clean out the garage/tack room, but after about 1pm, you can't stand it much more. I have more to do, which is what my intent is today.

If you haven't heard, we're turning the tack room into an exercise room / dojo, and when it's done, it will be great, but there is soooo much stuff in there, it's hard to believe.

There are other projects, like the tree trimming, (see the picture for details) but I digress

So, my first post, won't be my last, I'll keep them coming, so you all can see what's going on out here...

1 comment:

Tom said...

From Eunice-

High Low Precip

Actuals 104°F 59°F --

Averages 88°F 55°F --

Sunrise:6:03 AM

Sunset: 8:25 PM

Hot,is hardly the word for it! Tom's van registered the temp at 110. That is usually high but it sure felt like 110. I am ready to move to WA state where my uncle Bill Moyer lives.

On our vacation a couple of weeks ago we stopped there and went thru his geneology materials for about 3 days. Now I have the bug. If you visit us you are likely to see a wall chart in the hallway with the Moyer information on it. I plan to contact the missing members of the family to ask for their information to fill in the blanks. Bill is working on the Germany connection for what he calls The First John Moyer(Meyer). I will pursue that as well, but will also work on getting our genealogy book up to date.